Thursday 5 May 2011

o the projects!

Days go by so fast in the McVeity home , I feel like we are constantly busy. But this is very self inflicted ! I love projects and I love to get them done asap , my man on the other hand has learned patience in this area 1 step at a time . Today we went on a little shopping adventure we went into Zara how I love thee ! They have the cutest clothes .We bought Beau the cutest little outfit , and I drooled over the dresses ! of course we stopped at a couple other places but we hit up the thrift stores and got some cute little bargains. we have been shopping at the good will way to often its starting to consume me project after project! so this were some of the things we have been up too.


I got this wicked chandelier lamp, it was not the best looking thing but I new it had ton's of potential so I took it under my wind and WA la! A little paint and a shade.










Another little update I did was stencil a wall and recover a chair and paint it .
so pics will be coming on the wall but I forgot to take a before and after pic of the chair but it was Easter pink and had a wicker seat this is the after transformation. This little guy climbed up onto the chair to be in the spotlight ! With his o so cute homemade bow tie! ha ha

4 comments:

  1. I love projects too! The thrift store in town is one of my favorite stores! I think Trevor hates it because it means more stuff, but seriously, there are some hidden gems there! That lamp is fabulous! You certainly have an eye for potential! Good luck with your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lamp too! And I can't wait to see your stencilled wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meg, just blog hopping and came across your blog! Good to see you, and your little guy is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete