Thursday 28 April 2011

A normal day for the mcveitys

Whats your tricks to get your family to eat healthy? This is my personal favorite its supper yummy .
Fresh salmon fillet with applesauce and horseradish , sounds gross but it is so yummy like candy salmon !
Apple and Horseradish-Glazed Salmon RecipeI got the recipe from the Jillan micheals cook book, when me and caleb pertended to folow her diet lol , I have been making this ever since.
I am telling you everyone in this house loves it even little beau our fruitatrain that's all about he eats.

2 salmons filet's
2 snack size apple sauce cups
1/2 tsp of horse radish
touch of dill
cook at 350 20-25 min

I just mix the sauce before then pour on top of the salmon . cook and eat!


So on another note I simply can't wait for the Royal wedding , its sounds silly but I am going to watch it live at 3:00 in the morning! My wonderful hubby is going to join me  and pull an all nighter with treats and our fav shows and watch the wedding I really truly can't wait I keep thinking o man where are they right now , o wait probley sleeping lol I remeber the night before my wedding, jitters and nerves excitment and I am not sure I got the much sleep thank goodness to the marriage glow!
I just think this is amazing prince william will be a king one day and we are watching him get married not to mention kate is so pretty! . Also we did a project today I will post tommorow yay for making things !
xo
Meg

1 comment: