Thursday 21 April 2011

everyday is fun for me!

 
Hey yawl seeing as I missed a couple days, I have quite a bit to catch up on. Last Saturday was Beau's 1st birthday. I planned a Mickey Mouse party which came out great I think. We did candy apples , cupcakes, and of course ice cream Sunday bar. I had face painting going on and coloring . With a very fun pinata to top it off. Here's some pics. This week we also had the pleasure of going to the store Anthropolgie ! ahh I could live there how love it so ! When my fam and me walked in we were in aw, we didn't even speak we just walked in and stared at all the Beautiful colors. I ventured to the clearance rack and picked up a couple things and I bought this ! My first purchase I feel so honored. We have decided Anthropologie's style is what we love but , not so much our wallet all the time lol.
xoxo
Have a good one till next time
Meg

   
                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Meg that food looks AMAZING!!!!! What a fun party idea:) It looks like it turned out really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, i will have to check that store out:)

    ReplyDelete