Tuesday 26 April 2011

FHE !

Hey friends this weekend was tons of fun hope you had an excellent Easter too we went to my grans 80th surprise birthday and then the big mcveity mcance .... family Easter lunch it was so fun there was great food and fun games . The kids and of course adults had tons of fun . The Easter bunny stopped by again hah he drooped off some wonderful things . And off to a great afternoon at church! Then another Easter dinner Beau got spoiled by all his relatives and my hubs and I ate ourselves silly lol . So long thin waist!

Monday nights can be hard Caleb works shift work so sometimes we do family home evening another day or Beau , SAM and I do something . Yesterday we had great fun! Notice all the bunny's and birds and creaters have come out to play! yay spring is here we hope. we had a clan of bunny's nibbling away at our grass in the front I think there was 5 or 6 of them. They played and chased each other and pigged out on the fresh grass.  Beau Sam (the dog) and  I perked are heads over the love seat  and watched for about an hour lol I know talk about exciting! It was truly so cute , Sam's ears were perked right up watching them , and there might even been some drool coming from his mouth fantasizing about the great chase he would have if there wasn't glass between him and them. Beau stood on the couch with his nose up against the glass banging on the window and yelling at the Bunny's lol . It was quite entertaining. Eventually we decided to throw some lettuce out for them to eat . Which I guess wasn't good enough for them since its still lying on the lawn and Caleb questioned me about it lol.

Other then that not much going on in the mcveity shack , I am working on a project though can't wait to show you when its done! yay for home projects , don't you just love fixing stuff up and making it new!

Thanks for stopping by
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment